Know Your Heritage Status

Are you looking at extending your property? Perhaps making a few small alterations? Maybe even hoping to demolish various structures? Make sure you know the heritage status of your property up front as you may need to apply for a permit from the Provincial Heritage Resources Authority Gauteng. Click here to submit a status request. We will tell you if you need a permit and guide you on what to do next.

We may have captured a few details of your property already. Start searching below or use the menus above. Please note the Map Search takes a few seconds to load due to the large amount of data.